A membership in the Nevada Historical Society is the perfect way to embrace your fascination with Nevada’s rich heritage.
A NHS membership includes many benefits:
- NHS Quarterly publication (except Senior and Student membership levels)
- Free admission to all Nevada State Museums:Nevada State Museum, Carson City
Nevada State Railroad Museum, Carson City
Nevada Historical Society, Reno
Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas
Lost City Museum, Overton
Boulder City Railroad Museum, Boulder City
East Ely Railroad Depot Museum, Ely
- e-newsletter, regular email announcements to upcoming exhibitions
- free exhibit events and programs
- 15% discount in all Nevada museum stores
- 50% off all Nevada museum train rides
Invest in Nevada’s past, present and future History!
Buy, Give, or Renew a Membership today.
*Senior (65 and older) and student members receive free admission and a 15% museum store discount, but do not receive the Nevada Historical Society Quarterly publication.
Seniors or students wanting the Quarterly may join at a higher level, beginning at $35.
Become a member today – print out FORM and mail to:
Nevada Historical Society
1650 North Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89503
Ruel C. Gridley, posing with the Sanitary Sack of Flour. You can learn more about this fascinating story on Mysteries at the Museum.
The episode is called Crossword Code, Ampelmann, Brushy Bill. For more information, click on this link: Ruel C. Gridley episode.
You can read the article written by Guy Clifton in the RGJ about our famous flour sack.